Saturday, September 29th was a very special day for the Gateway PGA Section and the Gateway PGA REACH Foundation as we hosted our first ever Drive, Chip and Putt Regional Qualifier at the site of the 100th PGA Championship – Bellerive Country Club. The Section, Foundation and Bellerive staff welcomed 96 juniors from CO, AL, IA, KS, NE, IL, IN, MN, MO, NM, TN, TX & WY to the Regional round of this national competition and the last before the National Finals at Augusta National Golf Club! We had eight divisions compete, each consisting of 12 juniors with the top overall performer set to qualify for the National Finals at Augusta National Golf Club, the Sunday (4/7) before the Masters Tournament. One of the Gateway PGA’s own junior golfers, John Guerra, qualified in the 12-13 Boys division to move onto the National Finals, making this the 5th year in a row a junior from the Gateway PGA will compete at Augusta National Golf Club.
- Natalie Long Becomes Second PGA WORKS Fellow for the Gateway PGA REACH Foundation & Gateway PGA
- 60th Annual St. Louis Publinx Golf Tournament donates $1000 to the Clarence Voigt Memorial Scholarship Fund
- John Guerra represents the Gateway PGA Section at Drive, Chip & Putt National Finals
- Congrats and Farewell to our First PGA WORKS Fellow, Fernando Molina
- Boys & Girls Club Golf Programming Begins