The Gateway PGA Junior Tour and Bloom for Good partnered in 2018 to bring an opportunity for Junior Tour members to raise money for the Gateway PGA REACH Foundation while striving for the personal goal of raising $300 dollars. If an individual raised $300 or more they received a sun mountain golf bag with the Junior Tour logo and their name embroidered on it. In the first year of this partnership the junior tour members that participated were able to raise almost $1,100 dollars.
- Natalie Long Becomes Second PGA WORKS Fellow for the Gateway PGA REACH Foundation & Gateway PGA
- 60th Annual St. Louis Publinx Golf Tournament donates $1000 to the Clarence Voigt Memorial Scholarship Fund
- John Guerra represents the Gateway PGA Section at Drive, Chip & Putt National Finals
- Congrats and Farewell to our First PGA WORKS Fellow, Fernando Molina
- Boys & Girls Club Golf Programming Begins