Things to do here in wonderful St. Louis– Forest Park
-The Gateway Arch
-Visit our many breweries
-The Muny Theatre
–Missouri Botanical Garden
-Six Flags St. Louis
-Old St. Charles
PGA Member Club
-Please come visit YOUR PGA Member Club Chalet, behind the 18th hole and near the short game practice facility, all week long for air conditioning, free grab-and-go snacks and non-alcoholic beverages and a unique celebration of the Gateway’s rich history and membership.
-The PGA Member Club will host a variety of events, speakers series, and daily contests open to all PGA Members and their guests.
Don’t miss out!
We have a few highlights of our Member Club special events.
PGA Member Kickoff Party
-Monday, August 6, 2018 at the PGA Member Club from 4-6 p.m.
-Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
-To win prizes, compete in our Putting Contest and Pick ‘Em Pools
General Parking Policy
- Gateway PGA members not volunteering will park in the general parking section.
- All general parking and shuttle services are free. General parking is located at the Fenton Logistics Park near I-270 & I-44. More parking information can be found in the “Spectator Guide.”1010
- Fenton Logistics Park
- 1050 Dodge Drive, Fenton, MO 63026
Gateway Section Volunteers Parking
- For the 100th PGA Championship, volunteers will park in “Lot M” – which is at the below location and address.
- Lot M, Missouri Baptist University, 1 College Park Drive, St. Louis, MO 63141
- Volunteers should have received parking passes for the days scheduled to work. If you are missing a pass, please contact the Section office.
- Buses from Lot M – will drop-off/pick-up adjacent to Media Center Facilities off of Mason Road, and short walk to and from the PGA Member Club.
Mon.-Tue. – 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wed. – 5:00 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Thu-Sun – 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Gateway Section Volunteer Training
- All Gateway PGA volunteers will need to attend volunteer training:
- Date: Saturday, August 4th
- Time: 3 p.m.
- Location: Bellerive CC range
- Parking: Westminster Christian Academy
Gateway Section Volunteer Uniforms
- -All Gateway PGA volunteer packs (including uniforms, credentials and parking passes) are available for pickup now at Persimmon Woods. Hats will be available at the PGA Member Club when you arrive for your first shift.
- Any uniforms not picked up prior to Championship week will be able to be picked up at volunteer registration in the PGA Member Club.
- Volunteers must wear pants during volunteer shifts (shorts are not allowed).
-Please arrive a few minutes prior to your shift to check in at the PGA Member Club and pick up any additional equipment needed.